The HSK Test Syllabus series lays down the guidelines for the HSK proposition and test. With a total of 6 levels in accordance with the levels of HSK, each level of HSK Test Syllabus consists of HSK Introduction, Topic Outline, Task Outline, Language Point Outline, Vocabulary Outline, Test Requirements and Procedures, Sample HSK Paper, Answer Card, Listening script, Answer Key and Score Report. This 2015 edition has been designed in accordance with the theme and task-based teaching approach and helps learners lay a strong foundation to build their language skills and engage in various topics of conversations. It suits the needs of Chinese language learners all around the world, and the guidelines it provides are found essential by Chinese language teachers.
Tales and Traditions vol.1
Tales and Traditions vol. 1 is tailored to the needs of learners who have reached the basic level of the Chinese language. It has been designed to improve learners' reading ability through a large quantity of interesting stories based on a number of well-known works of Chinese literature, Chinese folklore and anecdotes. It comprises three themes: ten Chinese literary quotations and fables, seven anecdotes from well-known figures in history, and six mythological stories and fantasies. The level of difficulty increases along with the themes. At the end of each story, a vocabulary list, 7 reading comprehension questions, and 3 discussion questions are provided to strengthen learners' language skills. These stories are perfect for parents and educators who want to encourage their children to read so as to have a deeper understanding of China’s literature, culture, history and values.
1. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
2. Chinese GCSE vol.1 - Student Book
3. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Student Book
4. Chinese GCSE vol.1- Workbook
5. New Practical Chinese Reader vol.1 - Textbook
6. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Workbook
7. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
8. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Exercise Book
9. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Textbook
10. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.1 - Textbook
1. Frequency-based HSK Vocabulary - Level 1-3
2. Boya Chinese: Elementary vol.1
3. Chinese GCSE vol.1- Workbook
4. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.2 - Textbook
5. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Student Book
6. Chinese GCSE vol.3 - Workbook
7. Collins Mandarin Chinese Dictionary
8. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.2 - Workbook
9. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.1 - Textbook
10. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Workbook
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
Making Reading Poetry Fun
To celebrate this lovely Spring, nothing is better than reciting a poem with a Spring-theme
activity. Join us at Guanghwa Bookshop on 1 May to enjoy the fun of poetry reading!