The bestselling teaching resources set, Chinese Treasure Chest, has newly published its Book 3 and three supplementary workbooks. Full of innovate ideas and interactive activities for the young learners, the series does not only provide useful practices for learning Chinese, but also fun exercises to develop an appreciation for Chinese culture.
Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
Chinese for Advanced Subsidiary Level (Chinese for AS) is a textbook designed to meet the requirements of the 2017 reformed A Level exam. It is the only textbook available in the market for the new Chinese AS exam. It has been endorsed by Pearson Edexcel for the high quality resources and appropriate questions and tasks relevant to the specification.
Written by two experienced Chinese teachers, Xiaoming Zhang and Eileen Lee, Chinese for AS is suitable for use by first-year students of the full A Level course, as well as those who study AS as a separate qualification. It can also be used for the Pre-U, IB, and HSK exams, and as additional reading materials for students of Chinese at university level. Each chapter provides exercises in all four language skills, translation, and grammar. Information about films and literary texts are also incorporated into the chapters.
1. GCSE Chinese Writing Revision Guide
2. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
3. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
4. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
5. Chinese Express: Talk Chinese
6. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics
7. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics Workbook
8. Experiencing Chinese - Living in China
9. YCT Standard Course 1
10. Chinese in Steps vol.3 - Student Book
1. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
2. Explorer 1 : IB Diploma Programme Chinese B: SL & HL
3. GCSE Chinese Writing Revision Guide
4. Chinese Express: Talk Chinese
5. Chinese Made Easy vol.6 - Textbook
6. YCT Standard Course 3
7. Let's Learn Chinese - Book 4 (Traditional Chinese)
8. Chinese Made Easy vol.7 - Textbook
9. Easy Steps to Chinese for Kids vol.1A - Textbook