Provide guidance, exercises and examples in all four key skills, with speaking, listening, reading and writing integrated into every chapter; updated to support the revised Cambridge IGCSETM Mandarin Chinese (0547) syllabus.
- Improve comprehension and delivery of language with all four key skills comprehensively covered throughout with icons to identify when each skill should be used and practised.
- Enhance speaking skills with Pinyin (phonetics) that aid correct pronunciation.
- Aid understanding with vocabulary and grammar boxes that offer clear explanations and example
- Build skills with exercises arranged progressively from simple, to complex and comprehensive.
- Provide additional practice with the accompanying Workbook, perfect as a course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Engage, challenge and motivate you student with interactive resources from our partner Languagenut*, for more information visit www.hoddereducation.co.uk/languagenut