- clear objectives, grammar focus and sentence patterns for each chapter
- a wealth of practical resources such as flash cards, PowerPoint presentations for revision, listening, reading and writing worksheets, activities for speaking practice, and templates
- ideas for games and activities with easy to follow step-by-step guidance
- accompanying CD-ROM with all the resources including songs, listening exercises, flash cards, picture cards and worksheets in electronic format
- an overview of the whole book with cross-referencing to Asset Languages and National Curriculum level descriptors to help with assessment
The resources and learning activities in the Teacher's Book have been provided in order to help teachers keep lesson preparation time to a minimum. However, teachers themselves must decide which, and how many, of the activities to use in accordance with their knowledge of the local context and the abilities of the pupils in the class.