New feature added! Now you can scan the QR code on each page to listen to the sound recordings.
Designed for kids living in English speaking countries and/or regions, Chinese heritage or non-Chinese heritage.
• Identify and write 22 commonly used radicals in addition to the ones learned in Level 1.
• Adapt to the correct stroke order when writing Chinese characters.
• Understand and use 14 pairs of antonyms.
• Write 8 types of simple sentences and arrange word orders.
• Talk briefly about the world, people, language and culture.
• Read up to 300 new characters and write about 120 of them (including 16 more sight words).
Recommended by teachers and linguists to be used for self-study or in supplement to any Chinese school curriculum. No textbook is required for using this workbook. For kids who do not speak Chinese at home and do not go to a Chinese school (immersion or weekend), a tutor is recommended for using this book. This book uses simplified characters.
Answers of this book are downloadable at www.bigchineseworkbook.com.