- How soon will my order be processed?
- Our aim is to process all orders by the close of the business on the same day
if payment is received in the morning, or by the close of the business on the following working day
if payment is received in the afternoon.
- What if the book I am looking for is not listed?
- Please contact Cypress Books via phone or email.
We will be more than happy to source the book for you.
- What if the title I would like to order is "out of stock" or "on order"?
- If a book you have selected is not in stock at the time of placing your order,
we will let you know the expected delivery timescale and provide you with the option of waiting,
changing or cancelling your order for a full refund.
- How will my order be delivered?
- Cypress Books uses 2 delivery couriers for UK customers which offer the best possible value.
For orders weighing 2kg or less, customers can choose between Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 working days), 2nd Class (2-3 working days), or DPD tracked next day service.
For orders weighing over 2kg, the parcel is delivered by DPD tracked next day service.
For European and worldwide customers, Cypress Books delivers orders via Royal Mail International Standard or International Tracked Services.
Delivery times vary according to the specific country and region.
As the performance of Royal Mail and other couriers is beyond our control we are unable to guarantee delivery times.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- You can pay for your order with a credit or debit card via Paypal.
This is the preferred payment method. Payments will be received instantly, so we can arrange delivery of your goods promptly.
Alternatively, you can place your order by email.
A staff member at Cypress Books will contact you to confirm the order and arrange for payment.
Ordered goods are delivered only after payment has been cleared.
- How can I be sure my payment is secure?
- You make online payments on Paypal's web site,
which uses SSL technology to keep your information safe.
For more information about Paypal security, please visit
Paypal Security Centre.
- Do you store payment details in your database?
- Cypress Books does not store any of your payment information in our database.
Payment is made via Paypal, which is one of the most widely used payment service providers.
You do not carry out any direct financial transactions with Cypress Books.
For more information about Paypal, please visit
Paypal's web site.
- What is your return policy?
- Cypress Books regrettably does not accept the return of ordered goods, unless they are damaged when they are received
If this is the case, please contact Cypress Books within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- What if the goods ordered arrived damaged?
- If upon receipt of your order you find some of the goods are damaged, please contact Cypress Books within 14 days of receipt of the goods for prompt replacement.
- How do you use my personal information?
- Your account information is stored in our secured database. The information includes your name, login credentials, contact details, billing and delivery address and records of your past orders.
Our website does attempt to store cookies in your computer if your security policy allows it.
So when you shop with us next time, your account information can be retrieved to save you time.
There is plenty of information about cookies on the internet should you be interested in learning more.